Sunday, March 21, 2010

Another Sunday bites the dust

Today we took the 1.5 hours to get to church. Dad and I were the speakers. Everything was grate untill the power went off. We sat in the heat and died. Then it was time to speak, still no AC. I spoke on honesty, integrity, and trust. Kenneth said afterward it was the perfect talk for the people at that time. Dad did a wonderful job on faith as he always does. Then we went into SS but I was so hot I had to go to the car, start it and turn the AC on. after a while dad came to tell me it was making too much noise so I went into ss. It's so hard cause I don't understand. And it was so hot and sweaty. Dad got a call to be the ym president so I guess we have the young people under our supervision. Each week I have a new girl come that wasn't that before. Today we have 8 girls. It' s fun and I keep them laughing. But I am so emotionally beat when I am done I just about die. But I think I am doing something good. It will be interesting with dad doing the boys Oh well, another Sunday.

3 comments:

  1. Good on ya mom. How does it feel to be a regular person, doing regular daily activities? Post some pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see you and Louis are settling in there in Kenya! You guys will be a great strength to God's children in that part of the world. God bless you!!

    Richard McClendon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chriss, I'm glad that you're doing a blog, and I hear you are really happy in Kenya. I'm glad.

    ReplyDelete