Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Sunday Evening: email from Mom

We went to church as regular. Easter is a religeous holiday. They had parades of people carrying all their fancy trappings and carrying a cross. There is no Easter Bunny or any celebration except everyone gets Friday off. I thought of all you guys and the fun you may be having. I keep my computer viewing the weather in Springville. It seems you guys are having really bad weather. (good for water but not fun). It is starting to rain here and it is cooling down. When it rains, it really rains. Big lakes off the side of the road and dad loves to splash the people on the side. He is so naughty. We had all the youngsters down for the weekend. They had a girl from KEVA Some sort of funding organization yahoo is trying to woooo. She slept over like the rest of the kids (andy,aron, sam, sophia, and this keva girl) Theisy had fun staying up till midnight. Yesterday dad and I went to some place up north to some expedition from Provo. Koins foundation. He just loves to talk to people. They had government people and they asked him to report on his work. Everyone thinks he is so wonderful. He justs keeps going like crazy. There is certainly no retirement here. Me I just cook and get fat. Andy and aaron are going home and the branch are going to have a party. In a leadership mtg Kenneth said he had a special calling for me but it would be in private. Everyone was going oooooo ahhhh. When it came down to it. He wanted me to make a big cake with something written on it. I said yes but I don't do that sort of thing. Now everyone is wondering what big deal the pres wanted me for. DRAMA. Dad goes to a conference in Nairobe early tomorrow and sam is going too something. That will leave me along for a few days. Scaaaarrrry. Driving on stree the wrong side of the id not my specialty.But everything is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment